Fen Associates have introduced a new service to help candidates to peak employer’s interest, secure interviews and increase chances of career progression. This service is especially useful for junior professionals, but it will be helpful for more senior candidates with little interviewing experience.
As experienced recruiters, we find that many candidates have CVs that needs improvement and different layouts. Finetuning a CV can take up a lot of valuable time, which is why we now offer a CV Boost service to solve this problem for you. Thanks to our dedicated experience to the industry, we can design your CV to provide the best possible chance for you to get interviews.
Additionally, our premium service further increases your chances of both employment and career progression alike. By optimising your LinkedIn profile, we can ensure you an increase in relevant search hits on your profile, bringing you more exciting opportunities.
Your profile will stand out with the relevant information that we know hiring managers are looking for and portray you in the best possible way.
We offer Career Coaching within the Full Career Boost service to help you nail that interview and learn how to negotiate with current and future managers. Our coaching is market based and held with a highly experienced recruiter. We will understand your goals and needs, and tailor your coaching to you.
CV Boost – £45. Delivered within 5 working days
- Professional CV layout and design
- Checking for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Ensuring hiring managers understand who you are
- Including key phrases and words that are relevant for your job search
- CV provided in both Word and PDF format
Full Career Boost – £95. Delivered within 5 working days
- Includes CV Boost
- LinkedIn Profile optimisation
- Making your profile stand out by creating individuality and explaining your career history and ambitions for the future, in a way that hiring managers understand
- Portraying you in the best possible way, both from a personal and professional perspective
- Ensuring more search hits by including key words and search phrases
- Career Coaching (includes 1h session on Skype or Facetime)
- Find out what your career goals are and how to reach them
- Understanding the job specification and preparing for the interview
- Learning how to sell yourself, and use body language and first impressions to your advantage
- How to answer competency questions
- What to ask during and after the interview, and how to follow up
- Preparation for face-to-face, phone or Skype interviews
We offer these services at highly competitive prices:
- Priority service can be added on to ensure a time frame of 48 hours, for an additional £29.